- Do you want to learn a musical instrument (piano, voice, recorder) easily and quickly?
- Do you want to take both piano and voice (singing) from the same teacher?
- Do you live in a place where it's difficult to get to a teaching studio for lessons?
If any of these are true for you - you're in the right place. I'm Terry Smith and I believe that everyone in the world can make music a lifelong companion. I offer convenient and innovative ways for you to achieve your musical goals, whether it's playing the piano, recorder, or gaining confidence in your singing voice. You can also take self-paced piano instruction online as well as live lessons online or local (online voice and recorder coming soon).
Benefits of Music
“I think music in itself is healing. It’s an explosive expression of humanity. It’s something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we’re from.” – Billy Joel
1. Music makes you happier
2. Music lowers stress and improves health
3. Music helps you sleep better
4. Music reduces depression
5. Music strengthens learning and memory
6. Music relaxes patients before/after surgery
7. Music reduces pain
8. Music increases verbal intelligence
9. Music raises IQ and academic performance
10. Music keeps your brain healthy in old age